The aerospace industry is a diverse field with a multitude of commercial, industrial, and military applications. Aerospace manufacturing is a high technology industry that produces aircraft, propulsion units, and other related parts. A large portion of the industry is geared toward governmental work. Wisconsin Oven provides equipment to the aerospace industry with several applications including heat treating, composite curing, and finishing.
- Extensive design and engineering experience with equipment achieving temperature uniformities of +/- 10F, and +/-5F, or better.
- Knowledge of military and defense specifications, including Pyrometry Specification AMS 2750.
- Expertise with BAC5621 and other related aerospace specifications.
- Familiarity with the requirements of CQI9, and corporate automotive specifications.
- CFD analysis is available for optimizing oven designs.
- Equipment is fully assembled and tested prior to shipment.
- 3 to 5-year warranty on standard batch ovens. Wisconsin Oven offers the longest warranty in the industry and stands behind all of its equipment.